Aug 5, 2011

Ramadhan Sustenance!

|


Place setting : UTM Dorm/ College ( Ramadhan Breakfast in college style )

Alhamdulillah! Today Allah had surprised me by grant me meals. You know what, I don't have much money remained but I believe in Allah that He will always take care of me, no matter what, when. O Allah thank you. If I check my wallet, I only have about RM20 to keep living for a few more days in UTM. Besides, I still can go to UTM Mosque to join the breakfast provided there.


( Click picture to zoom in )

How Allah? Yes! via my roommate ( Hafiz - Master by research student - FGHT UTM ), he brought the rambutans, fried noodle, tamar, keropok and durian jam (lepok) from my hometown, Kelantan ( Serambi Makkah ). I don't estimate that he would bring all of them in Fasting month. Usually, he always do so.No matter what, as we all know, Allah give what He want to give, Allah The Most Gracious and Most Merciful. He look after all of us including the plants, the the wilds, the natures. He need no partner to handle all of them. And the 'all' bow upon Him. That is it.

So in this blessed month let us think and pray a lot to Him, Insya-Allah he will always in our side. Allahu Rabbi, Allah who take cares of me every single moment and everything I do I dedicate to You. Cause You made us, we are fo You, I look, I look, I see...

Thank You Allah, Thanks Hafiz... =)

3 comments:

Sunah Sakura said...

alhamdulillah..banyak tu makanan...hehehe..

Leftenan Muda Mohd Adhwa Yahaya said...

Alhamdulillah...

Naim Marinin said...

bersyukur mewujudkan ketenangan. =)

Followers

Total Pageviews