Aug 17, 2011

Memories Never Fade

|








In this post I just portrayed my wonderful memories beneath my heart. I just can't help myself to be cool when I look through this, deep inside I feel... I want be there again. Hopefully next time with my family. I want to bring along my beloved mum and dad whom had support me since the day I was born. I was born handicap, Duodenal Atresia . My dad take totally high risk by ask the doctor to do an operation, I don't know whether it is hurt or not because I was 3 days old. So when I grew up, I had find out that operation is the best way to cure or to help me become a normal person. I owe lots of thing to my mum and dad.

My mum of course, because she kepy me in her womb with love for about 9 month and take good care of me, teach me, support me and all the thing. My mum and dad are also my best friend ever plus my angels whom being sent by Allah to me, take care of me. In return, I'm going to bring them to Harramain for pilgrimage together with my brother. Me and my brother share the same love from our parent. One more thing that really touch me, my mum and dad are 'anak soleh solehah' as they take good care of their parent, my past grand daddy and grannny. my granny had tittle my mum herself before she passed away, she said "Your mum is a good daughter..."

Those memories linger in mind and I thankful to Allah for grant me with this bless memories... He who bring me to His home in Harramain and He is The Only One who is going to bring us there next time...

P/s : I'm just dragging other topic without explain the pictures. I think, the pictures already describe 1000 words =)

3 comments:

Naim Marinin said...

best g umrah. =)

Anonymous said...

I really liked the article, and the very cool blog

MUXLIMO said...

MasyaAllah.. what a precious memory, Bro..

Alhamdulillah, glad to know You got a best man and woman as your parents. Send my salam to them, and whole your family member, there. :)

better late than never:
Tawabalallahu minna wa minkum, Bro.. very sorry about this late.. i was just remember this blog when i put my Cbox back on my blog..
my fault..! >.<'

Followers

Total Pageviews